Steven J. Crowley, P.E.
Archive for the ‘Ground Penetrating Radar’ Category
This summarizes a selection of applications for the Experimental Radio Service received by the FCC during September-December 2012. These are related to LF and HF propagation, cognitive radio, satellite telemetry, ultra-wideband (UWB), ground-penetrating and synthetic-aperture radar, mobile broadband, aerial communications (balloons), LTE, managed access, military communications, Wi-Fi, GPS, sensor networks, and MVDDS. The descriptions are sorted by the lowest frequency in the application.
Posted by Steven J. Crowley to 3G, 4G, Ad-hoc Networks, Aviation, Backhaul, Cognitive Radio, Contraband Cell Phones, Electronic Warfare, Experimental, GPS, Ground Penetrating Radar, Heterogeneous Networks, High Frequency, Low Frequency, LTE, Managed Access, Medium Frequency, Military, Mobile Broadband, MVDDS, Propagation, Radar, Satellite, Sensors, Space Communications, Synthetic Aperture Radar, Telemetry, Ultra-wideband, Uncategorized, Wi-Fi @ 5:18 am, 01/03/13 | No Comments
About SteveSteve is a consulting wireless engineer who provides support for projects worldwide involving technology and competitive analysis, standardization, regulation, business development, patent portfolio management, and corporate communication. Clients include vendors, service providers, asset managers, government agencies, and other professional service providers. Named by Forbes as a top 10 mobile influencer on the basis of reach, resonance, and relevance in the industry.
Steven J. Crowley, P.E.
1629 K Street, N.W. Suite 300
Washington, D.C. 20006
- Physics forum abandons PowerPoint in favor of whiteboards. “We all feel inundated by PowerPoint.” symmetrymagazine.org/article/march-… 3 hours ago
- “Battery-free technology brings gesture recognition to all devices” washington.edu/news/2014/02/2… 4 hours ago
- FCC Launches Webpage with Best Practices for Implementing Text-to-911 fcc.gov/blog/fcc-launc… 8 hours ago
- Drone radio RT @sUASnews: We are broadcasting live on the air! Listen in now at tobtr.com/s/6167721. #BlogTalkRadio 22 hours ago
- “behind Lesotho, Belarus, Slovenia, and other countries you only hear mentioned on Jeopardy” 22 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Categories3G 3GPP 4G Ad-hoc Networks Amateur Radio Antennas Aviation Backhaul Broadband Cognitive Radio DTV Dynamic Spectrum Access Electronic Warfare Experimental FCC Femtocells GPS High Frequency IMT-Advanced Infrastructure Interference LTE LTE-Advanced M2M Military Millimeter-wave Mobile Broadband Modulation/Demodulation Propagation Public Safety Radar Satellite Space Communications Spectrum Telemetry Terminals TV Broadcasting UAV Ultra-wideband Unlicensed Video White Space Wi-Fi WiMAX Wireless